Hello My Name Is...
I am from Mexico. I majored in German and I am also certified by the SBEC which fully qualifies me to teach High School German as it is expected. Learning German as a second language, taught me the structure and grammar rules; therefore, I am able to teach the students the correct and proper way of speaking German.
The class will focus on dialogues, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, culture, and reading. Here are a few helpful suggestions to learn the language:
1. Strive to pronounce German well. This can be accomplished by consciously repeating the pronunciation drills in class.
2. Do the memorizing part required in a language class.
3. Take advantage to hear and speak German.
4. Be aware that exercises and drills presented in class must be do more than once; therefore, reinforcing the objectives taught should be practiced four to five times, especially for structures that seem difficult.
5. Do what is assigned with gusto!
6. Don't get behind. "Cramming" a course is never successful.
My conference period is from 11:10 to 11;55.