All Chapin Seniors will take the SAT on October 19.
1. All Seniors will be checking in the main gym starting at 7:30am.
2. Students will receive their assigned room number at that time.
3. Seniors must have a school/picture ID and admission tickets to be admitted to the test.
4. Students are required to bring calculators and pencils.
5. Students are encouraged to bring a snack to consume during the allotted break time.
6. Students will have lunch after the test administration is over.
7. There is no cost to the students to take this version of the SAT.
8. This is a regular school day and all students are required to attend.
For more information, contact Araceli Barrios in the Chapin Guidance Office.